Sunday, March 2, 2008

CHANEL

The Moment we've all been waiting for...







Chanel was the highlight of Paris Fashion Week by far. Karl Lagerfeld out did himself yet again by putting on a unique show. Not only did the models walk the runway, but they stood on a large carousel in the center of the room with statues of Chanel's signature pieces: A large bottle of Chanel no5, pearls, and a quilted bag amongst other items.
The next thing I am going to buy are those opaque-sheer tights and a pair of Mary Janes. I probably spent 40 minutes looking at this collection online because the clothes are so beautiful and classic Chanel. I also will post more pictures of the collection because there is much more to see..... <3

2 comments:

Beth Anderson said...

I'm dying to buy a pair of Mary Janes! I love your blog. Very chic!

MizzJ said...

Ooh beautiful clothes! Chanel is such the epitome of youthful class.