Monday, January 21, 2008

Fantastic Feedback!

I would like to say thank you to those of you who have responded with great comments. Hearing and reading such kind words about Une boutique très chic is very motivating and inspiring! Please keep the feedback coming by filling out the comments form on the site. I would love to hear your thoughts. If you have anything in particular you would like to see or read about on the blog, don't hesitate to let me know.

What can I say...luv this site..I also saved it as one of my favorites..you should be or will be doing very well..images are sharp and crisp..very well done..good luck.
- Regina

A really good Blog site. Loved your pictures, very professional. Fast loading and nice choice of colours. I felt sorry for Baily, he looked so sad! Good Luck
- Neil

This is a very good looking site with some nice items and information...I'm going to bookmark your site for possible Valentines Day ideas for my wife...Good Luck!.
- Tom

No comments: