Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Britt Marie, a twenty-something year old fashion aficionada. My love for fashion goes back to my childhood (not too long ago…) when I would sit and flip through my mothers issues of Vogue and Bazaar, admiring the beautiful and delicate models that grace the pages. As I got a bit older, I would use my entire allowance to actually buy those magazines and maybe a shirt or two that resembled those I read about. Then came the college years, as my allowance increased drastically (to be used only for food and necessities as my mother would tell me) so did my shopping. Now, after entering the real world there is no doubt in my mind that the fashion industry is where I belong and intend to stay.

I decided to start this blog in order to share my enthusiasm about fashion with you. I will additionally cover topics such as beauty, art, books, and lifestyle since all those subjects, I believe, have influenced fashion in the past, present, and will continue to do so in the future.

With that said, welcome to Une boutique très chic!

Enjoy!

~ Britt Marie


No comments: