Thursday, January 24, 2008

Out in London Town

Last night we went out to celebrate my cousin Erin Rose's birthday. Even though we were running late, we decided to stop outside a store and admire a beautiful chaise lounge in the window.





We got to the restaurant, PJ's Bar and Grill in South Kensington, realizing we were the first ones to arrive. Good thing, because I feel awful when I arrive somewhere late. After a few birthday drinks and some chit chat, we parted with the group and my love and I went out to dinner at The Little French Restaurant in Earl's Court.



Outside the restaurant waiting for our table


On our way home, I noticed a house that I pass by every day, but never noticed the lights by the front door at night. Looks great, don't you think?.

It was a lovely night. Happy birthday Erin Rose once again and I hope you had a great evening!


No comments: