Friday, February 15, 2008

More Fantastic Feedback

I would like to sincerely thank every one of you who have been leaving such nice comments on the blog and via email. It means a lot to me to know that people are happy with it and keep coming back to visit. So please, keep making comments and if you have anything specific you would like me to write about then feel free to let me know! Here is a taste of the feedback I have been receiving:

Amazing blog, I love fashion and I will share it with all my friends. Thanks – Taisa

Anyone who writes a blog about fashion (shoes especially) is a winner in my book! – Charlene

What can I say...luv this site..I also saved it as one of my favorites..you should be or will be doing very well..images are sharp and crisp..very well done..good luck – Garry

Beautiful site and a wonderful read for anyone interested in modern fashion. Your visuals are outstanding and your non-fashion advertisements are fresh and original. Excellent job! – Carrie

This will be fun to come back to check out the latest fashions. I like simple and that's just the way you have it. Good experience –Rick

I love this site - very chic and I am an Audrey Hepburn fan of old. I love the idea of hand- painted dresses. As an artist i am going to try that myself. Thanks for the inspiration. good luck. - Viv

No comments: